We machine precision parts for customers, both domestically and internationally. Let our experience and capabilities enhance your business as well.
Engineering, Manufacturing, and Repair
Standard Tool capabilities include problem solving designs and precision manufacturing for die cast dies, trim dies, and plastic injection molds. In addition to tools, our group can provide dedicated equipment based on our customers’ specific requirements.
We pride ourselves in being a total solution for our customers’ tooling requirements. We support each project from concept to completion, including engineering changes and repairs.
Our Quality Process
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and have been ISO 9001 certified since 1998. Why is that important to you? These certifications attest to the fact that we have well-honed processes in place to provide a product that exactly meets your specifications.
We begin our collaborative relationship with you by introducing you to a cross-functional team for your product development planning. This team will consist of members from sales and/or program management, quality, manufacturing, or others as appropriate. CAD stations, printers, and prototypes will be used to design your component. All facets of your project will be considered and planned, including safety and environmental factors as well as implications for packaging, storage, and shipping.
From start to finish, your project is tracked and time management controls are in place. Our team conducts part tryout confirmation that is verified through our Coordinate Measuring Machines. We perform preset timelines, design reviews, design verification, and part validations that are documented. As a quality driven supplier, your requirements and dimensional expectations are our shared mission.
We take great pride in providing you with attentive, expert service in every facet of your project, and we look forward to working with you on many more projects in the future.
The business of Standard Tool & Die, Inc. is ISO-9001:2015 for Design & Manufacture of dies, cast dies, plastic molds, and trim dies.
In order to achieve these objectives:
- The customer’s expectations and requirements are to be considered the major objective.
- The Quality Management System processes and procedures contained in this manual are total management practices and are at the center of all Standard Tool & Die, Inc.’s documentation and efforts.
- We expect the highest level of performance to insure the company’s products comply with customer’s and Standard Tool & Die, Inc.’s product requirements in relation to safety, reliability and fitness for use;
- The responsibility for implementing these processes and procedures is shared by the President, Department managers, Supervision and every Standard Tool & Die Inc.’s Employees.
- Departmental work instructions will be established and maintained by each Manager in a systematic manner to assure Continual Improvement;
- These quality philosophies will be distributed to our suppliers and, if applicable, to Interested Parties;
Through a long-term commitment to this mission, Standard Tool & Die, Inc., Inc will be widely recognized as the supplier of choice.
Clients benefit from our industry relationships.
Our ability to offer customers multiple options for building world class tooling can benefit both timing and economic project requirements. Our capabilities include both domestic and offshore integration.
By having full-time people on the ground worldwide, we strictly monitor all builds.
Our global employees ensure that our projects are prioritized and that we operate with clear communication and consistency while working with numerous companies worldwide. We add value by being an international integrator for your die cast, plastic molds, and trim die solutions.
Standard Tool continues to raise the bar as a premier global tooling supplier.
Whether your tool is built domestically or offshore, consistent quality and craftsmanship is realized in Standard Tool & Die tooling throughout the world. Our team supports, and is accountable for, the life cycle of the project.
Some clients benefit from our offshore relationships. We have established partnerships in China, Mexico, and South Korea with the goal of expanding our global footprint with our customers.